Since 1986, Toronto based Memofix Data Recovery Services has been providing Canadians with professional hard drive and RAID data recovery services. Memofix is Canada’s market leader in data recovery, desktop, laptop, server and peripheral repairs, contract warehousing, OEM warranty processing and reverse logistics.
Memofix is also a key member of the TSC or Technical Services Consortium, which provides global computer services in over 20 countries. The consortium is an actively managed relationship between key players in the world’s computer service industry. The TSC was created to share and increase the technical expertise of the entire group.
Specific services include:
- Data Recovery and some Forensics Services
- Data Destruction and Validation
- Screening and Repair of HDD Hard Disk Drive
- Screening and Repair of RAID arrays, SAN and NAS devices
- Tape Drive and Tape Library Repair and Services
- Contract Repairs – laptops, notebooks, servers and peripherals
- Physical and Online Inventory management
- Spare Parts warehousing and management
- Manufacturers’ warranty exchange administration
Memofix Data Recovery Services is an important and complementary division of our storage-centric company. The sheer volume and variety of devices we service, provides us with the experience necessary for recognizing and resolving data loss issues with any past, present or future digital storage device, and the instant access to a parts inventory unmatched in the industry.