Memofix Data Recovery Services, a division of Memofix Hitech Services Inc. is looking for a talented data recovery specialist to fill a permanent position at our data recovery lab in Concord, Ontario. If you have a passion for problem solving, an unquenchable lust for knowledge and really enjoy helping people and businesses recover their irreplaceable data, we may have a home for you.
As a data recovery technician, you will join our team of proven data recovery professionals in our quest to become the most technically capable data recovery service company in the world. To become the greatest, we are looking for experts in many areas. We need skilled hard drive surgeons experienced in resuscitating damaged and crashed hard drives. We need PC3000 masters with in-depth knowledge of hard drive system areas (secret OS of the hard drive). And we need file system specialists with an intricate understanding of the various operating systems as well as a thorough understanding of RAID variations and rebuilding techniques.
If you have post secondary education in computers and 2 or more years of experience in the areas listed below, we want to talk to you;
- Diagnosing and identifying hard drive problems.
- Diagnosing and repairing of defective hard drive PCBs including NVRAM transfers.
- Identifying defective heads and replacement techniques in a cleanroom environment.
- Dealing with seized spindle motors.
- Transplanting of disks into a new body and motor.
- Using the PC3000, Data Extractor and other specialized hard drive tools.
- Specialized techniques such as individual head imaging.
- Performing hard drive hot swaps with a system area compatible donor drive and PCB.
- Identifying, repairing and rebuilding file system structure damage in FAT, NTFS, MAC and Linux type operating systems.
- Identifying striping schemes and pertinent parameters in various flavors of RAID.
- Repairing and Rebuilding RAID arrays physically and virtually using various software tools.
Memofix offers competitive salaries, equal opportunities, a full benefits package, and a wonderful work environment for all of our employees.
If you have the skills, aptitude, and desire to join a team dedicated to becoming the best at recovering the world’s data, please send your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “Hero Ad” in your email subject line.