What to Send & How
What to Send Us for Data Recovery Service
|Normally we require only the physical media whether a hard drive, tape or USB flash stick. We do not need your computer. However, if you are un-able to
remove the media from your system, you may send us your desktop computer or laptop.
If you have a RAID system, please remove the drives and meticulously label each one. If you are unsure, please send the entire box.
|Complete the Data Recovery Case Form and then Print and affix the Shipping Label with the Case number to your package.|
Packaging and Shipping Instructions
Proper packaging will reduce the chances that your storage device will suffer physical damage during shipping. It will also give us a better chance of recovering your data.
Follow these instructions:
- If possible, insert the storage device into a static shielded foil or plastic zip lock bag
- Pack your storage device in a box using foam, bubble wrap or other packing material
- Allow a minimum of 2 inches of padding around your storage device
- Ensure the storage device is not loose inside the box
- Using a plain envelope or bubble pack envelope
- Placing several storage device items in a small box with insufficient protection
- Using no packaging at all
- Memofix Hitech Services Inc.
Shipping & Receiving
330 Millway Avenue, Unit 3
Start the data recovery process now
1st step in the recovery process
Watch the Data Recovery Video
Hard drive removal and packing instructions
How we price your recovery
Memofix Authorized Care Center
HD Types, Failures and Recovery Methods
Recovery Capabilities for Multiple Drives
Tape & tape drive expertise to get data back
ATTENTIVE, PLEASANT AND HELPFUL
From the time I walked in the door, everyone on the front line staff was attentive, pleasant and helpful. Our experience was extremely positive and we will not hesitate to recommend your company's services to our friends and colleagues.