Accessible Customer Service Plan
Memofix is committed to serving all customers, including people with disabilities.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability. Memofix will provide required documents to persons with disabilities in an accessible format upon request
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person is welcome to have that person accompany them on our premises.
Notice of temporary Disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services for customers with disabilities, Memofix will notify customers promptly. A clearly posted notice located at the main entrance will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time, and available options.
Memofix will provide training to employees, volunteers and others who deal with the public or other third parties on our behalf. Training will also be provided to people involved in the development of policies, plans, practices and procedures related to the provision of our goods and services. Training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- Our plan relating to the customer service standard.
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing our goods and services
Modifications to this or other policies
Any Memofix policy that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way Memofix provides goods and services to people with disabilities are encouraged to contact customer relations through one of the means outlined below. All feedback, including complaints, will be addressed in a timely and confidential manner.
In person or in writing to the following address
330 Millway Avenue, Unit 4
Vaughan, Ontario, L4K 3W2