Cambridge Data Recovery Services
As Canada’s most technically capable hard drive data recovery experts, we are pleased to offer Cambridge data recovery services for Cambridge, Galt, Preston, Hespeler and more. Memofix is located just an hour north of Cambridge and courier services can deliver your hard drive or storage device to us by the next morning.
Memofix has been retrieving data from defective hard drives, RAID arrays, Servers & other storage devices for over 30 years and from the same Vaughan Ontario location. Why not discover what the computer service industry has known for years …. no one knows hard drives like Memofix.
Why Choose Memofix for your Cambridge Data Recovery Needs?
- Free Diagnosis and Quotes. If your not satisfied you don’t pay. Guaranteed Results!
- Highly recommended with over fifty unique 5 star Google reviews. Click the Google logo.
- Unrivaled expertise with all hard drives, RAID arrays and servers manufactured since 1986
- ISO 9001-2015 certified processes ensure consistent quality and continuous improvements
- 20,000+ working hard drives on-hand means faster & more affordable recoveries
- With this many low cost parts drives we can afford to try harder … much harder
How do I start the data recovery process
- If you would like a rough idea of what your recovery may cost, click the “Free Quote Now” button above.
- If you’re ready to submit a recovery, click the “Create A Case Now” button below and complete the simple form.
- Creating a case will provide you with a unique case# and a shipping label.
- Package your storage device safely and attach the shipping label.
- Ship your device to our headquarters and recovery lab in Vaughan, ON.
What happens with my data recovery next?
- Upon receive your storage device we begin the diagnosis immediately.
- Within ~24 hours or sooner, we’ll contact you with the results of our evaluation and a firm quote.
- Once we receive the approved quote back from you, we begin recovering the data immediately.
- The recovery process can take anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks, but averages around 3-4 days.
- Once we’ve recovered all the data that is possible, we will contact you the results.
- The results will be in a web-accessible list, displaying all the good & damaged files recovered.
- Once you review and approve the results, we copy the data to a storage device provided by you, or onto a new external hard drive purchased for a competitive price from Memofix
Memofix Data Recovery Headquarters & MAIN LAB
330 Millway Avenue, Vaughan, Ontario, L4K 3W2