Kingston Data Recovery Expertise – Free Pickup
As Canada’s most technically capable hard drive, RAID and USB flash data recovery specialists, we are pleased to offer Kingston data recovery services for Kingston, Cape Vincent, Gananoque, Clayton, Chaumont, Depauville, Napanee, La Fargeville, Dexter, Sackets Harbor, Glen Park and more.
For over 30 years and from the same Toronto GTA location, Memofix has been retrieving data from crashed hard drives, RAID 5 arrays, Servers & other storage devices. Why not discover what the Canadian computer IT industry has known for years …. no one knows hard drives or storage devices like Memofix.
Why choose Memofix for your Kingston Data Recovery Needs?
- FREE PICKUP SERVICE … on inbound Ontario cases call 1-800-MEMOFIX X390 to request
- Free Evaluation and firm quotes. Results guaranteed, if your not satisfied you don’t pay
- Unrivaled expertise with all hard drives, RAID arrays and servers manufactured since 1986
- Highly recommended with over fifty unique 5 star Google reviews. Click the Google logo.
- ISO 9001-2015 certified processes ensure consistent quality and continuous improvements
- 20,000+ working hard drives on-hand for parts to speed up recoveries & make it more affordable
- With this many low cost parts drives we can afford to try harder … much harder
How do I start the data recovery process
- If you would like a rough idea of what your recovery may cost, click the “Free Quote Now” button above.
- If you’re ready to submit a recovery, click the “Create A Case Now” button below and complete the simple form.
- Creating a case will provide you with a unique case# and a shipping label.
- Package your storage device safely and attach the shipping label with your case number.
- Ship your device to our headquarters and recovery lab in Vaughan, ON.
What happens with my data recovery next?
- Upon receive your storage device we begin the diagnosis immediately.
- Within ~24 hours, we will email you the results of our evaluation and a firm quote.
- Upon receiving the approved quote, we begin recovering the data.
- The data recovery process can take anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks, but averages around 4 days.
- Once we have recovered all the data that is possible, we will email you the results.
- The results will be a list of all the good files we have recovered and an additional list of any damaged files.
- Once you have reviewed and approved the results, we will copy the data to a storage device provided by you, or onto a new external hard drive purchased for a competitive price from Memofix
Memofix Data Recovery Headquarters & MAIN LAB
330 Millway Avenue, Vaughan, Ontario, L4K 3W2