Milton Data Recovery Expertise Available Now!
As Canada’s oldest and most successful data recovery lab, Memofix has been offering Milton data recovery services since 1987. While we may not have a local location in Milton, we are located just a short 50 km away in Vaughan, Ontario.
When it really matters, when you just can’t live without it, make the smart choice and send it to Memofix. Memofix has world class skills and techniques for retrieving data from defective hard drives, RAID arrays, tape cartridges, USB flash, Servers & other storage devices. Why not discover what the Canadian IT industry has known for years …. no one understands hard drives or RAID servers like Memofix.
Why Memofix for your next Milton Data Recovery?
- Free Diagnosis and Quote. Guaranteed results, if your not satisfied, you don’t pay!
- Highly recommended with over fifty unique 5 star Google reviews. Click the Google logo.
- Unrivaled expertise with hard drives, RAID arrays, tape cartridges and USB flash
- ISO 9001-2015 certification ensures consistent quality and monitoring
- 20,000+ working hard drives on-hand to speed up recoveries & keep costs down
- With this many low cost parts drives we can afford to try harder … much harder
How do I start the data recovery process
- If you would like an estimate of what your recovery may cost, click the “Free Quote Now” button above.
- If you’re ready to submit a recovery, click the “Create A Case Now” button below and complete the simple form.
- Creating a case will provide you with a unique case# and a shipping label.
- Package your storage device safely and attach the shipping label.
- Ship your device to our headquarters and recovery lab in Vaughan, ON.
What happens with my data recovery next?
- Upon receive your storage device we begin the diagnosis immediately.
- Within ~24 hours, we will email you the results of our evaluation and a firm quote.
- Upon receiving the approved quote, we begin recovering the data.
- The data recovery process can take anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks, but averages around 4 days.
- Once we have recovered all the data that is possible, we will email you the results of our recovery.
- Once you have reviewed and approved the results, we will copy the data to a storage device provided by you, or onto a new external hard drive purchased for a competitive price from Memofix
Memofix Data Recovery Headquarters & MAIN LAB
330 Millway Avenue, Vaughan, Ontario, L4K 3W