Pickering Data Recovery Services by Memofix
As Canada’s most technically capable hard drive recovery specialists, we are pleased to offer Pickering data recovery services for Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, and Oshawa area residents.
For over 30 years and from the same Toronto area location, Memofix has been retrieving data from crashed hard drives, RAID 5 arrays, Servers & other storage devices. Why not discover what the Canadian computer industry has known for years …. no one knows hard drives or storage devices like Memofix.
Why Choose Memofix for your Pickering Data Recovery?
- FREE PICKUP SERVICE … on inbound Ontario cases call 1-800-MEMOFIX X390 to request
- Free Evaluation and firm quotes. Results guaranteed, if your not satisfied you don’t pay
- Highly recommended with over 67 unique 5 star Google reviews. Click the Google logo.
- Unrivaled expertise with all hard drives, RAID arrays and servers manufactured since 1986
- ISO 9001-2015 certified processes ensure consistent quality and continuous improvements
- 20,000+ working hard drives on-hand for parts to speed up recoveries & make it more affordable
- With this many low cost parts drives we can afford to try harder … much harder
How do I start the data recovery process
- If you would like a estimate of what your recovery may cost, click the “Free Quote Now” button above.
- If you’re ready to submit a recovery, click the “Create A Case Now” button below and complete the simple form.
- Creating a case will provide you with a unique case# and a shipping label.
- Package your storage device safely and attach the shipping label.
- Ship your device to our headquarters and recovery lab in Vaughan, ON.
What happens with my data recovery next?
- Upon receiving your storage device we begin a full diagnosis immediately.
- Within ~24 hours, we will contact you with the results of our evaluation and a firm quote.
- Upon receiving the approved quote, we begin recovering the data.
- The data recovery process can take anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks, but averages around 4 days.
- Once we have recovered all the data that is possible, we will contact you with the results.
- And email you a visual snapshot of your data volume with any damaged files displayed in red.
- Once you have reviewed and approved the results, we will copy the data to a storage device provided by you, or onto a new external hard drive purchased for a competitive price from Memofix
Memofix Data Recovery Headquarters & MAIN LAB
330 Millway Avenue, Vaughan, Ontario, L4K 3W2