Sudbury Data Recovery Expertise
As Canada’s most technically capable hard drive & RAID data recovery specialists, we are pleased to offer our Sudbury data recovery services for the entire area including Val Therese, Chelmsford, Garson, Lively, Val Caron, Azilda, and more.
For over 30 years and from the same Ontario location, Memofix has been retrieving data from defective hard drives, RAID arrays, Servers & other storage devices. Why not discover what the Canadian IT industry has known for years …. no one knows hard drives or RAID devices like Memofix.
Why Choose Memofix for your Sudbury Data Recovery needs?
- Free Diagnosis and Quotes. Guaranteed Results! If your not satisfied you don’t pay.
- Highly recommended with over 64 unique 5 star Google reviews. Click the Google logo.
- Unrivaled expertise with all hard drives, RAID arrays and servers manufactured since 1986
- ISO 9001-2015 certified processes ensure consistent quality and continuous improvements
- 20,000+ working hard drives on-hand to speed up recoveries & make it more affordable
- With this many low cost parts drives we can afford to try harder … much harder
How do I start the data recovery process
- If you would like a rough idea of what your recovery may cost, click the “Free Quote Now” button above.
- If you’re ready to submit a recovery, click the “Create A Case Now” button below and complete the simple form.
- Creating a case will provide you with a unique case# and a shipping label.
- Package your storage device safely and attach the shipping label.
- Ship your device to our headquarters and recovery lab in Vaughan, ON.
What happens with my data recovery next?
- Upon receive your storage device we begin the diagnosis immediately.
- Within ~24 hours or sooner, we will email you the results of our evaluation and a firm quote.
- Upon we receive the approved quote back from you, we begin recovering the data.
- The data recovery process can take anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks, but averages around 3-4 days.
- Once we have recovered all the data that is possible, we will email you the results.
- The results will be in an html interactive list displaying all the good & damaged files recovered.
- Once you have reviewed and approved the results, we will copy the data to a storage device provided by you, or onto a new external hard drive purchased for a competitive price from Memofix
Memofix Data Recovery Headquarters & MAIN LAB
330 Millway Avenue, Vaughan, Ontario, L4K 3W2