These days our cellphones, whether it’s the much loved iOS based iPhones or the Android based Samsungs contain a treasure trove of our lives. From contact information, text & app data, to those all important pictures and videos, our phones have become the most important archive of our lives.
Unfortunately cell phones & tablets* don’t last forever and not everyone has the foresight to back up their latest data. And even if you don’t drop your iPhone in water, or run it over with your Civic, or catch it on fire, or have the battery fail during an upgrade, you can still end up deleting precious photos or just wake up to a “bricked” phone. So when your cell or tablet bites the dust, remember Memofix. We are very good at what we do. No matter the issue, we can help. Click here to read a recent blog post on our iPhone data recovery service.
Why Choose us for your Smartphone or Tablet Recovery?
- We focus on recovering the data first and foremost. NO mistakes allowed here.
- Our skills and data recovery techniques are NOT available at your local cell phone repair shop.
- We are experts in advanced micro-soldering and smartphone PCB board repair.
- We have over sixty 5 STAR Google reviews going back over 7 years.
- We provide Free Quotes, and a no data, no charge policy.
- We have over 30 years of expertise from our original lab location in Vaughan.
- We offer FREE pickups in the Toronto GTA and have drop-off centres in Mississauga and downtown Toronto.
Common Cell Phone and Tablet Problems We Handle
- Physically damaged phones & tablets including water and fire damage
- Non-functioning phones & tablets
- Continuous re-booting and looping logo issues
- Deleted data including contacts, messages, call logs, pictures, video, etc.
- Password bypass for most Android phones (not available for iPhones)
- Smartphone support for iPhone, Samsung, LG, Nexus, HTC, Nokia, Microsoft, Huawei, & Sony
- Tablet support for Apple iPad, Galaxy Tab, Microsoft Surface Pro, Asus & Lenovo
* Tablets use similar operating systems as smartphones and data recovery techniques are often identical.