Memofix now offering Ottawa data recovery services
As Canada’s most technically capable hard drive experts, we are pleased to expand our Ottawa data recovery services with a new pickup service for Ottawa and the surrounding area, including Nepean, Kanata, Gloucester, Orleans, and more. Memofix has been servicing and retrieving data from defective hard drives, RAID arrays and Servers for over 30 years from the same location in Vaughan, Ontario. Why not discover what the IT industry has known for years …. if you really need your data back from a hard drive, send it to Memofix.
Why Choose Memofix for your Ottawa Data Recovery?
- Free Diagnosis and Quotes. Results Guaranteed! If your not satisfied you don’t pay.
- Highly recommended; Over fifty unique 5 star Google reviews. Click the Google logo to read
- Unrivaled expertise with all types and brands of hard drives, RAID arrays and servers
- ISO 9001-2015 certified processes ensure consistent quality and continuous improvements
- 20,000+ working hard drives on-hand to speed up recoveries & make it more affordable
- With this many low cost parts drives we can afford to try harder … much harder
How do I start the data recovery process
- If you would like a rough idea of what your recovery may cost, click the “Free Quote Now” button above.
- If you’re ready to submit a recovery, click the “Create A Case Now” button below and complete the simple form.
- Creating a case will provide you with a unique case# and a shipping label.
- Package your storage device safely and attach the shipping label.
- Ship your device to our data recovery facility in Vaughan, Ontario.
What happens with my data recovery next?
- Upon receive your storage device we begin the diagnosis immediately.
- Within 48 hours or sooner, we will contact you the results of our evaluation and a firm quote.
- Once you approve our quote back, we immediately begin recovering the data.
- The data recovery process can take anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks, but averages around 4-5 days.
- Once we have recovered all the data that is possible, we will contact you with the results.
- The results will be displayed in a web page list showing all the good & damaged files recovered.
- Once you have reviewed and approved the results, we will copy the data to a storage device provided by you, or onto a new external hard drive purchased for a competitive price from Memofix